Standard Delivery Charges
- We partner with EFM logistics as our National freight provider. Our internal EFM platform will automatically select the tier one carrier for you and create the most efficient delivery based on the geographic location.
- You can calculate the delivery cost of your order by adding required items to your cart and proceeding to the checkout. Enter required details including your shipping address and freight costs will be added to your total order.
- If your confirmed order is placed before 12:00 pm AEST it will be shipped on the same day. If placed after 12:00 pm AEST it will leave the following day. Please visit link that is emailed to you within the Advanced shipping notification for estimated delivery times and tracking to your location.
- Most standard delivery customers will receive their order within 1-3 business days for delivery to metro locations in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Allow 5–7 business days for standard delivery to regional locations including Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory.
- An advanced shipping notification will be sent to your email address which will include a link to track you order with live updates.
- Unfortunately, Gildan Brands Australia cannot request tracking information on your behalf. Follow links to contact dedicated customer service team at EFM logistics.
Signature on Delivery
For delivery options EXP (SGN) and PAR (SGN), these parcels require a signature when they're delivered. We recommend choosing a delivery address that you're commonly at during business hours.
- If there is nobody authorised to sign for your parcel, the delivery driver will:
- leave a card notifying you of attempted delivery, and return the parcel to the nearest Australia Post for you to collect at your convenience
- If you cannot find a parcel delivered by Australia Post, you can call them for further information on 13 11 18 using your connote number as a reference. Unfortunately, Gildan Brands Australia does not have authority to request this information on your behalf.
Guidelines for Return
Here at Gildan Brands Australia, we strive to make your shopping experience enjoyable and as simple as possible. Our garments are of the highest quality however we accept that there may be situations requiring return. You may return items for refund if they meet the below criteria.
- All return items must be authorised by our customer service team prior to sending back to our Sydney warehouse. Please download a return form here and submit to our customer service team for review and approval.
- The Item/s must be unworn, unopened and undamaged and returned in a saleable condition, in its original packaging with all tags attached.
- Return requests must include your order number, copy of tax receipt and your reason for return.
- Return requests must be lodged within 30 days of order receipt.
- Return items must be returned to the Sydney warehouse within 14 days of return authorisation.
- Please download a return form here and submit to our customer service team for review and approval.
Faulty Items/Missing Items
- Gildan Brands Australia must be made aware of faulty or missing items within 5 days of POD, so please make sure to inspect your goods as they arrive.
- Please email a photo of the items clearly showing faults or details of short shipment to firstname.lastname@example.org and await instructions from our team.
Note: Return items will be at the discretion of Gildan Brands Australia and failure to meet the guidelines may result in your ineligible return items being sent back to you, and freight charged to you.